Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

In the Weekends


On Saturday, 11 May 2013, My sister and I woke up and got changed, and then we went to say good morning to my mother.  After that, we had breakfast and then we went to music school. My sister and I play the violin.

Then, we went back home to put our instruments away. After a while, we went out again, but this time it was to church. I was wearing a dress, and we drove to church in a car. When we got there, we went to say hello to everyone.  

After that, we walked to our baby cousin, Rylie.  Then we said bye to him, but he didn't want us to leave, so he started following us back to our seats and then he started jumping up and down and he was giggling as well. Next we started pulling funny faces. Then we went to the foyer of the entrances and then I started chasing him and then his father Chris, and his uncle, Frank came.   Chris had dark black eyes and he had a short haircut and Frank had brown eyes and his hair was also short (they’re brothers) then Rylie ran to him and then we all went back to our seats.

A few minutes after that, the mothers day service finished, the church was decorated with flowers and candles and so we went to the back and we had lunch.  Most of the conversation was to the mothers, After we had finished eating, cake ,marshmallows and Ice cream, I took my cousin out to play for a little while.  After a while, we all left.

I enjoyed my day because I had fun and I got to celebrate mothers day with everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.