Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

In The Holidays.


In The Holidays


In the Holidays, I went to my Grandparents house. When I was at my Grandparents house, I went to visit my Aunty. After I said "hi" to my Aunty, I went to play with my baby cousin Rylie for a while.


That Saturday, I went to Church. After Church finished, I left with my Grandparents to go to see my younger cousin. When we got there, we went to say hi to my baby cousin named Kane.


On Thursday, in the last week of the Holidays, my Aunty, Kane, and I went to Hunters Plaza in Papatoetoe. First, we ate some lunch, and then we went to the Timezone Arcade near the Food Court.


After that, we went home and we had dinner.  I enjoyed myself because I got to hang out with Rylie and Kane, and I had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.