Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Netbook Reflections.


How has having a netbook helped my learning?

Having a netbook helped my learning by seeing the class site from home, which means that I can get homework from the class site at home, or I can also finish off school work at home and send it to my teacher.

How has having a netbook helped you to communicate with your teacher?

Having a netbook has helped me to communicate with my teacher by posting things on my blog or by sending my school work to her email.

What have you learnt online?

I have learnt how to use google docs, and I also know how to use google apps for different purposes. Google helps me to find out things that help me to learn at school and at home.

What have you learnt from your friends?

I have learnt about a lot of new things from them, like them giving them ideas.

Have you helped other people this year?

I have helped my friends with their work on our netbooks.

How has digital learning helped your learning?
Digital learning has helped my learning by connecting with other people by posting things on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.