Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Queen's Birthday Recount.

The Sun shone brightly, the Birds were chirping, and I was happy. It was Queen’s birthday. That meant no School. That probably was what woke me up so early. The thought of staying at my Nena’s house for the day really excited me.

On Queen’s birthday, I woke up early and said my prayer. Then I went and had a shower and got changed. Then, I went to have breakfast. After breakfast, I helped clean up by doing the dishes.

Then I went back to my room. In my room, I went onto my netbook and did some unfinished school work.

When I finished some of the school work, I went to go and have some lunch. That was at 12:30. For lunch, I had noodles. Then I went back to my room to finish the rest of my school work.

At 7:00, my mum and dad came to pick us up. For dinner, we had fish and chips.

This day was very boring because I didn't do anything but eat and do heaps of school work, but it was also my older brother’s birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.