Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

In the Weekends


In the Weekends.

SUNDAY:

On sunday, I had to wake up early to do Round The Bays in Parnell. When I woke up, I got changed into my clothes. Then I had breakfast. 
After that, we left and we drove to my mum’s work for a meeting, before we walked down to the bay. At the meeting, I heard that the walk was 8.4 Kilometres. 
When we had finished our meeting, we all started walking down to the bay. On the way down, we went one way but we had to go the other way because one side was blocked. The we saw Mrs Pome’e walking, so we said hi. 
Then we started walking the right way. When we got to where the starting line was, we stood and waited for when we could start. When we had started, we started running for 5 minutes. After that we started walking again. The time that I took till I crossed the finish line was 1 hour, 52 minutes and 30 seconds.
I had fun, and I also enjoyed myself, even though my feet hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.