Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Recount - Sunday 2 August

Last week on Sunday the 2nd of August, we had to go to a Mormon Church in Mangere because one of my cousins were getting blessed. We got ready at 9 30 am and left at 10. We got there at 10 30 - 10 45. We parked up and went inside. We greeted the ladies at the door and one of them helped us find a seat. We saw my Aunty, so we sat next to her. We thanked the lady and said hello to her and the children. The service started 4-5 minutes later.

When the service started, the minister said a few words in tongan. Then we sang a hymn. After that hymn, we sat back down and tried to listen to the minister - almost all of his words was in tongan. I got one of my cousins and started talking to him. Then he started eating. While he was eating, he choked, so we had to help him with the food. Then he ate again.

When the service finished at 12 15, we went outside and took some photos. Then it started raining, so I helped my aunty take some of the children to her car and buckle them into their car seats. Then I kissed them goodbye and went home.

At home, we ate some lunch. We were supposed to go to my Aunty’s house for lunch, but we had other things to do like watch the NRL.

I enjoyed my day because I got to see the family again, but also because we ended up having a day in. I felt really happy for my cousin because our family had taken him to the Lord, and hopefully he would be looked after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.