Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Recount: About the Holidays

Today, on Tuesday the 21st of April 2015, Mrs Tofa, my teacher told the class to write a recount about the holidays, so here is my writing. Enjoy.


In the holidays, sometimes I was very busy and sometimes I was not. Most of the time, I went out to do things with my little sister and dad. Most of the time, I woke up late and ate breakfast on the couches while watching TV in my PJ's. The places we went were to the Dentist, Sylvia Park, Library, to my mum’s work, Burger fuel,Burger King, and Sushi.


Almost everyday, we would get something to eat for lunch and drive to our mum’s work to have lunch with her. Then we would go to Fraser Park - which is very close to her job - and play a quick game of pass with the rugby ball that we had in the car. Then we would drop her back off to work and go home.


Other days, when my mum took lunch, we would either be out or at home watching TV. If we were at home, but the TV was being used by my dad - I don’t like watching like he has on, most of the time - I would do some school work that my teacher sent us to do.


The holidays was so fun because I got to relax and sleep in, and because I got to spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.