Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

What we did today. 11/4/15

Today, I got up early to go to church. I had a shower, got changed into my church clothes, brushed my hair, had breakfast and brushed my teeth. Then I got a spare change of clothes, and put my shoes on. Then we left.

When we arrived at the Church, we parked the car and then we walked inside. We were late. When we got inside, my little cousins, Rylie,Kane and JJ came to say hi to us. JJ stands for Jessop James. Rylie is 3, Kane just turned 2 and JJ is 1, turning 2. Then we sat down and listened to my Grandfather, who was the preacher for the service.

When the service finished at 12:30, we walked outside and shook hands with some of the people from the Church. I know all of the people who go to the Church, because I am related to most of them.

After that, we said hi to the rest of the family. There were some of my Aunties, Cousins, Uncles, and my grandmother was there too. My mum started talking to them, and I went to Rylie, JJ and Kane, and started playing with them.

Then we said goodbye to everyone and went home to get changed. After we were changed, we went to my Aunty Lama’s house back in Mangre. We went there briefly for lunch, then we went to the Airport to take JJ. He was going back to Australia with his Uncle.

When we got there, we parked the car and went to look for the others. When we found them, which took a while, we sat down and waited for JJ to come back, because he was with his Uncle checking in.While we were waiting, one of my cousins, Loa went upstairs to Mcdonalds and got me, my sister and Kane a frozen coke.

Then when JJ came back, we all went upstairs, and said goodbye to him. Not long after that, we drove back to my Aunty’s house.

Then one of my other cousins, Nale showed us some of his bikes and scooters. Nale is 6 years old. I asked him if we could take some of them outside, and he said that we can, as long as we shared them. We ended up taking 1 scooter, 1 BMX bike and another mini bike. I had the BMX bike, he had the scooter, and my sister had the mini bike. Then we kept on swapping.

We spent about 2 - 3 hours outside, and then Kane came out. He was sleeping on the way home from the airport, and he hadn't woken up until then. He really wanted to play with us, so we let him. He got his own ball, and we started playing with him.Then we got called inside, so we went inside.

Not long after that, Loa’s Grandma came to pick her up, so we said goodbye to her. Then they left.

Not long after that, we said goodbye to everyone, and then we went home. When we got home, the Warriors game was on. We had dinner and watched the game. For dinner we had taro leaves and Poke.

I enjoyed today because it was fun, and I got to see family, but it was also very tiring, going to a lot of places, and it was very busy as well.

3 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

Wow certainly sounds like a busy day. I smiled when you wrote you were late to church because that is a common experience I go through :)

Amy Tofa said...

Another question out of curiosity is your cousin Jessop from your Niuean side because I have noticed that is a last name from Niue. Our neighbours in Samoa are Jessops and they are part Niuean.

Aarmione said...

Yes, Miss. He's my second oldest cousin on my mum's side.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.