Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

Recount: What I did today 17/4/15

Today, on Friday the 17th of April 2015, it was the last day of school holidays. I wrote a recount to tell you what I did today.

Today, I woke up had a shower and got changed. Then I went downstairs to have some breakfast. When I finished my food, I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and hair, and then went back downstairs and watched TV.

Then we went to Pakuranga to get some food to eat, and we went to my mum’s work to eat lunch with her. After we ate lunch, we played catch with the rugby ball we took with us.

Not long after that, we dropped my mum off back to her job and we went back home.

At home, I did the dishes, and then I turned the TV back on and started watching the MTV movie awards.

Today was so fun because I got to relax and spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.