Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Recount: What I did today 10/4/15

Today, on Friday 10 April, my Dad, sister and I went to the doctors at Sylvia Park. We got there at about 9:30. It was really busy there, and we were waiting for over 2 hours to get seen by the doctor. Today, there were only 2 doctors on duty, which was probably why it was so crowded.

After we were seen by the doctor, we went to the chemist to get our medicine. We went to the Chemist in Glen Innes, at Mayfair Place. Then we went home and waited until 12:15 to go to the Dentist for my dad.

When we got there, the receptionist asked him to sign some forms. When he completed the forms, she took him to the dentist, in his office to talk. Then he started the examination.

When he finished the examination, he told us to come back at 2:15. Then we went back home. When we got home, we got something to eat. Then I started playing on my new guitar. When I got bored, I turned the TV on, and changed the channel to 100 (Disney Channel). The show on was a show called Girl Meets World. (One of my favourite TV shows). Almost every episode has a lesson as well. This time, the lesson was about being yourself, and not being afraid of who you are.

When it was time to go, I got some books, and put it into a bag. Then we left. When we got there, I sat on one of the comfortable couches, and started reading my book. Then it was time to go.

When we got back home, I started watching TV. The show on was Good Luck Charlie, then another episode of Girl Meets World, then Liv and Maddie. I watched those shows, and then went outside to play for a little while, before coming back in to watch The Next Step.

Then I started doing my chores. I did the dishes and the vacuum, and cleaned up my room.

Today was very tiring, and I enjoyed it, because I got to watch Girl meets world, read my books in peace, and relax.

1 comment:

Amy Tofa said...

Such a good child you are doing the dishes and the vacuum. Bet you were tired by the end of the day with all that travelling but glad your books give you peace and quiet.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.