Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

My Holiday

In the first week of the holidays, my sister and I was at my grandparents house in Avondale. For most of the week, we stayed at home. Usually we would play with our little cousin Rylie, but he was in Niue with his mum. 

On Monday, we went to the New Lynn War Memorial Library to get some books. Then we went home and baked a cake.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, we stayed at home.
On Thursday, My Aunty came with three of her children. I played with the two little ones while my sister played with the older one. We had a lot of fun with them, and they stayed until dinner time.
On Friday, we had to go to the Green lane Hospital because my Grandfather had to go and get a tube pushed down his throat in the gastroscopy ward. While we were waiting for him, we met a young Chinese lady and we started talking to her. When it was time to go, we said goodbye to her. After that, we went to Saint Lukes Mall. We ate Subway, and then we went to Countdown, and we looked around in the other shops. Then we went home.
On Saturday, we had to go to Church which was in Mangre. When we got to Church, my Grandma gave me an my sister some money for the offering. Then we went to Sabbath School. After Sabbath School, we went into the Church, ready for the service. My grandfather and one of my older uncles were the ministers for the service. After the service finished, my mum took us home.
On Sunday, we stayed home, and we watched movies. Then we watched the NRL. Both of my teams were playing, but at different times. First it was the Warriors vs the Storm. The Warriors won 28-14. Then it was the Sharks vs the Dragons. The Sharks won 28-8.

Week 2
On Monday, my dad had to surgery at Auckland Hospital for his ear, but it got cancelled till August, so instead we went to the movies in Sylvia park. We went to watch Minions. After that, we went home and had a sleep, then we watched tv.
On Tuesday, we stayed home and watched a marathon of The Flash.
On Wednesday we went to have lunch with my mum while she was on her lunch break. Then we went to the park and kicked the ball. After that, we dropped my mum back to her work and went home. At home, we watched tv.
On Thursday, we stayed home and watched tv.
On Friday, we watched the other NRL games on. They were Storm vs panthers and Eels vs Bulldogs. The Storm and Bulldogs won. The scores were 52-10 and 28-4.
On Saturday, we stayed home, and we had to clean up the house. Then we watched another NRL game. It was Sharks vs Raiders. The Sharks won 21-20.
On Sunday, we went to to the movies in Sylvia park to watch Ant-Man. Then we went home and watched the NRL. The game we watched was the Warriors vs Roosters. Sadly, Warriors lost that game 24-0.
I still had a really good holiday. It was really fun, even though we didn't do much.

1 comment:

fine8dww234@glenbrea.schooo.nz said...

I think that it is good because you used full stop and capital letters and speech mark

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.