Pages

Saturday 18 July 2015

My New poem

I described what I saw in a movie, and decided to write a poem about it. I hope that you guys will enjoy it.

Broken glass, shattered, covering the floor.
The moonlight reflecting off it.
Looks like there was a struggle.
A wine glass cracked, with a pool of wine on the kitchen floor.
Drops of blood on the carpet.
I follow them, pulling out my 9 caliber gun.
There, in the bathtub, lies a body.
I look around the house to see if anyone is still there.
The house is clear, so I return to the bathroom.
I check her pulse.
Still breathing.
I call the ambulance.
"Cut" the Director shouts out.
Success.

2 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

Which movie did you watch? That is one thing I wanted to do in the school holidays but did not get around to doing. Maybe next holidays I shall go to the movies.

Tauola said...

Hey Aarmione,
your poem is very intense and mysterious.It also has great descriptive words.
Great Job

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.